The Integrative Solution
在线 偷窥 制服 另类A team of highly motivated professionals offers under one roof the most comprehensive approach to addiction.
在线 偷窥 制服 另类Chemical dependency is a medical disorder often rooted in spiritual immaturity manifested by inappropriate behavior and choices.
At Integrative Recovery Group we combine superior counseling with medical and psychiatric care tailored to the needs of each individual. At the same time, the client’s family or loved ones are engaged in the complex process of recovery. Their involvement will help build an effective support system at home.
This team effort produces the environment required by our graduating clients to remain sober.
Our areas of expertise in Interventionism include:
All new clients will undergo a detailed assessment including a social, psychological, medical, and psychiatric evaluation to identify specific requirements for each individual.
Every step into recovery follows a treatment plan designed by our team of dedicated counselors and physicians. The intensity, duration, and contents of the program will match our client’s needs.
Integrative Recovery Group is committed to liberate people from chemical dependencies allowing them to reach their true potentials.
Our team effort helps each person to transform their destructive struggle with addiction into a lifelong motivation for self improvement.
Access to the Integrative Recovery Group
Clients are referred to us by:
- EAP’s and Employers
- Insurance Companies
- Inpatient Centers and Detox Programs
- Judicial System
- Family and Friends
- Confidential assessment and intake
- Individual & group sessions with therapist/counselors
- Polish/Korean Counseling Available
- Medical & psychiatric evaluation & follow-up
- Relapse prevention & education
- Structure; understanding treatment goals & requirements
- 12-Step involvement
- Aftercare support
- Drug screening
- Specialized treatments for impaired professionals
- Dual diagnosis
- Case management
- Family psychotherapy
- Co-dependency groups
- Referrals to inpatient care
- Education & prevention for adolescents & young adults
- CADC preparatory classes
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
- Al-Anon/Alateen Home Page
- Co-Dependents Anonymous Home Page
- Addiction Resource Guide
Hours of Operation
Integrative Recovery Group offers a program with flexible hours to accommodate our clients and considering their responsibilities outside this center. They can attend day or evening groups and meet individually with our staff.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 9:00pm and Saturday by appointment.
200 Passaic Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601