Wedding & Event Planning Specialists
Are you planning a wedding, company picnic, birthday, graduation, special event, or a “just because” party? We at CELEBRATIONS are able to provide you with all the equipment and services to make your event one to remember. Click here
to take a look at our photo gallery. Please call one of our consultants today.
Complete Party & Event Rentals & Sales
- Tables & Chairs
- Dunk Tanks
- Casino Tables
- Dance Floors
- Catering Supplies
- China / Flatware
- Popcorn Poppers
- Santa Suits/Easter Bunny
- Sno-Cone & Cotton Candy Machines
- Champagne Fountains
- Graduation Packages
- Delivery, Setup & Take Down Available
Below is a list of questions to help get the planning process started.
Celebrations Party and Event would be happy to provide you with a detailed quote for your upcoming event. Remember: the more information we have, the more detailed we can be on your quote.
Even if you do not need to rent the items from us ... if they are going under the tent we
need to know so we can leave the space for them.
Date of Event:
Ceremony Information (Questions 1-5)
1. Do you need a tent for the Ceremony?
2. Do you want sides? If yes, solid or french window?
3. How many chairs are needed for the ceremony?
4. Do you want us to setup and takedown the chairs? If yes, a layout will be needed?
5. Where is the Ceremony location/address?
Reception Information (questions 6-27)
6. Reception tent size: How many people do you want seating for at one time?
7. Would you like sides for the tent? Solid White or French Window?
8. Would you like the seating to be with Round table or Banquet Tables?
9. What kind of chair would you like for the reception: Padded or Non?
10. Do you want us to setup and takedown the tables and chairs? If yes, a layout will be needed
11. Is there going to be a Head Table? If Yes, how many people and would you like it elevated?
12. If you want it elevated, how high: 1ft, 2ft or 3ft?
13. Is there going to be a bar area under the tent and do we supply the bar?
14. Do you want any pedestal tables for the bar area? If yes, how many?
15. Do you need a gift/cake tables, what size and do you need linens?
16. Would you like lighting options for the tent?
17. Do you need a Dance Floor? If yes, what size?
18. Does the entertainment require a stage or how much space needed under the tent?
19. Is the food a Buffet Line or served per plate? If Buffet, do you need us to supply the tables?
20. Who is the caterer?
21. Is there a kitchen tent needed, if yes, do you need sides and lighting?
22. Do you need linens and napkins? If yes, what color and what size linens? 1/2, 3/4 or to floor on round tables
23. Are you going to be needing China and Glassware? If yes, please give an idea of the pieces needed and the style White or Ivory w/gold trim)..Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Etc....The styles are pictured in our photo gallery.
24. What is the delivery address?
25. Is the tent going on grass, concrete, gravel or blacktop?
26. If it is grass, is the soil limestone (Door County Area)? 27. When can we setup and takedown?
Please include your contact information: Name, Address, Phone and Email (Optional) and we will be happy to provide you with the information requested. We look forward to helping make your event all that you want it to be.
Utta M. On 12.15.2014
Linda May from Celebrations provided all of our wedding rentals and decorations for our Afternoon Tea reception at the Crystal Palace. She was very lovely to work with and helped us to set up the day before....